Work with an
Arcus Data designs, deploys and manages analytics solutions to empower organizations to make better, data-driven decisions. Arcus blends creativity and business aptitude with the technical expertise gained through hundreds of successful deployments. Organizations looking to complement their in-house teams, develop new use cases, adopt Splunk best practices, or address industry-specific challenges can leverage Arcus Data’s success-based model to go from data drought to data-driven.
Meet the Team
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Services Officer
Chief Technology Officer
What is your role?
As a Territory Manager for the Southwest, you will focus on Southern California, Arizona, Nevada and Utah. Our Territory Managers carry a quota and primarily address thet prospecting, qualification and opportunity generation aspects of their region. This role is part of our “Field Native” training program leading to a hybrid inside/outside role then a Field Account Executive position over an 18-month period. The region will include a mix of new and existing accounts and you will have access to a wide array of sales and productivity solutions to help you accomplish your goals. The position is based in San Diego with the option to work from home part-time.
- Fast-paced, high growth environment
- Customer first mentality
- Intellectual and innovative curiosity
- Celebrate success and address challenges head-on
Sales Engineer – Northwest
Seattle, Washington or Portland, OR
What is your role?
Arcus Data is seeking a highly motivated, results oriented individual to join our best-in-class, pre-sales team. You will work with sales team on the technical aspects of selling Arcus Data solutions to our largest clients through the Western U.S. You will have the responsibility for actively driving and leading the technology evaluation stage of the sales cycle. You’ll be the subject matter expert for our team, the trusted advisor to our clients and you’ll have the potential to become a future leader in our organization.
Some of the things you’ll do
- Demonstrate and present Analytics, Cloud and Automation products/services to customers, both on-site and remotely via webinar sessions
- Travel throughout the Western U.S. to visit prospects and customers, and to engage in onsite customer work where required
- Become a trusted advisor to the customer, turning into a valued extension of their team
- Eliminate sales obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches
- Organize a thoughtful and efficient model to increase adoption and awareness of Arcus Data solutions
- Create custom demos, collateral, documents and artifacts – that are relevant to our customers
- Passionate and relentless about customer success.
- Open. Listen and learning from interactions at every level from administrators to executives
- Confident. Comfortable with presentations and demonstrations, to both technical and business audiences (Engineer to C-Level) as well as architecting hardware-based server and storage solutions, in addition to Cloud and SaaS technologies
- Perceptive. Uncover business challenges and develop custom solutions to solve those challenges while building a strong relationship with our customers
- When you aren’t finding customers, you’re finding new employees to grow the business and to identify your replacement when you’re promoted
Bachelor of Science degree in EE, CE, Computer Science, MIS, or Business. Always will to make exceptions for the exceptional. The more broad and diverse your range of interests are the better.
Do you want to work at a fast-growing company that is helping businesses harness the full potential of automation, cloud and analytics to optimize productivity, reduce wasteful IT spend and increase revenue? Arcus Data is a technology managed service provider focused on delivering critical business insights to our customers allowing them to make better, informed decisions about their business. Arcus Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.